INGREDIENTS (SERVES 4)
- Moroccan meatballs
- 500g lean beef mince
- ¾ cup breadcrumbs
- 1½ tablespoons Moroccan spice mix
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3 scoops WELLBOOSTTM Care Plus Neutral (60g)
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1½ cups boiling water
- 1½ cups couscous
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 60g chopped Spinach or
- (150g Steamed broccoli florets)
- 1 grated carrot,
- ½ teaspoon Moroccan spice mix
Combine 1 teaspoon each of ground coriander, ground cumin and smoked paprika, ½ teaspoon garlic powder and
- PREHEAT oven to 220°C and position oven rack in centre of oven. Lightly grease a large casserole dish and place in oven to preheat.
- Place all Moroccan meatball ingredients into a large bowl and mix well using clean hands. Roll into golf ball-sized balls. Carefully place into pre-heated baking dish, in a single layer and bake for 13–15 minutes, until cooked through. Turn oven to high grill (leaving placement of oven rack halfway up oven) and grill meatballs for 2–3 minutes, until golden.
- While meatballs cook, prepare the rest of the meal. In a large, heat-proof bowl, combine boiling water, couscous, Moroccan spice mix and salt. Stir, cover and leave to swell for 5 minutes, then fluff up grains with a fork.
- Stir all veggies through cooked couscous, along with a little olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Arrange couscous salad on plate and add meatballs on top. Serve with sour cream.